See this post by SEYMOUR Advanced Technologies on Google: https://posts.gle/6FTey
For the health and safety of all, due to the current health concerns with the COVID-19/Coronavirus, we will be missing from our favorite event to connect with our colleagues. #modex2020. We’ll still be at the office or working from home, and will reconnect at another time. Get well soon all and stay safe.
Goals for the SEYMOUR year of 20/20
- Presenting content in the Blog to demonstrate a project journey
- The lease erroneous way, through SEYMORISM
- Common practice pitfalls and bandaids
- Adding a calculation page
- Return on investment (ROI)
- TACK time
- Process control
This week we were able to publish the new SHOP and website, superseding what we have been using since the beginning. With that comes both enthusiasm and apprehension. Over the decades, we have accumulated a tremendous amount of information in the various disciplines that feed into industrial automation and become the products the benefit from it. The assignment ahead is to characterize and disseminate it to out to your colleagues, to adequately assist them in our mission. This campaign will not happen overnight, but it will be a great benefit when we start using it as a resource, compared to the time it takes to load in the data.
- Ability to formulated quote with premade forms
- Opportunity for colleagues to present categorized data to build the quotes
- A chatbot for when assistance is necessary.
- Website membership for quote retention, review, and completion history.
- An overall automated systems project scope, with separate boxes for describing the sub-project requirements.
- Lightweight 3D maneuverable models, to further produce a representation of the product attributes.
With are the projects that we get involved with here, there is still consistency within randomness. That’s why when we dug through our projects and development our standard industrial platform series. That includes our base tables and top enclosures, with all their mechanical and electrical add-ons of doors, panels, HMI, electrical enclosure, conveyors… Well, to help our current and future colleagues keep receiving the most effective and efficient industrial automation systems, we are now setting up an online shop to assist them in the development of their station or line. It’ll be a work in progress for the coming months, so please bear with us.