This week we were able to publish the new SHOP and website, superseding what we have been using since the beginning. With that comes both enthusiasm and apprehension. Over the decades, we have accumulated a tremendous amount of information in the various disciplines that feed into industrial automation and become the products the benefit from it. The assignment ahead is to characterize and disseminate it to out to your colleagues, to adequately assist them in our mission. This campaign will not happen overnight, but it will be a great benefit when we start using it as a resource, compared to the time it takes to load in the data.
- Ability to formulated quote with premade forms
- Opportunity for colleagues to present categorized data to build the quotes
- A chatbot for when assistance is necessary.
- Website membership for quote retention, review, and completion history.
- An overall automated systems project scope, with separate boxes for describing the sub-project requirements.
- Lightweight 3D maneuverable models, to further produce a representation of the product attributes.